Monday, December 13, 2021

There's Something I Want To Do

This week is my final week of college and for the year also.

That means that I will be starting a new class in January.

With that thought in mind, I am trying to finish my homework for the week as soon as I can get time.

I want to take a long break and let my mind rest before I get back to it in January. So yay me.

Alright, let us talk about stuff that has happened last week.

If you don't know, you all should know that the weather in Kentucky is very unpredictable. And so, because of that, the weather was at the worst moment on Friday evening into Saturday morning.

I am asking people to take time of their day to think of the victims. Donate, help, any way you can for these victims. A whole town lost everything out in the west of Kentucky.

That's all for now.

See you all next week.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.