Tuesday, December 7, 2021

A Lot Of Things Happening

 Well, I can finally sit down and talk to you all about my day yesterday and last week.

The reason why I skipped yesterday is that I was patiently waiting on the computer.

I finally got my computer in, and I love it!

There's not much to say since I am in the process of getting everything back to normal with this new computer.

I want to play games, but I got to do my homework for school. Then I got a show at 8. I skipped three to four episodes for this show, so yea. I will talk about that on the other blog when I get a chance.

Right now, I am due for a nap. I skipped napping yesterday and regretted every bit of it. I wasn't feeling it xD

Oh, I got my booster on Friday, so yea. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days because of the booster shot, but I am fine now.

Alright, see you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.