Monday, December 27, 2021

Hoping For The New Year To Be A Bit Better

Well, Christmas is over, and now I am going to tell you all about my resolutions.


I already talked about my hobbies resolutions. But this time, I will be talking about my personal resolutions. 


So here they are:

  • Be Healthy: One of the main things that I will try to strive for every year. I need to be more active because of what happened to me in June. 
  • Be Creative: I am going to be more creative this time around. Whether it's writing, drawing, and more.
  • Finish College: I haven't decided to go for the full ride yet but I am going to try to graduate with a Creative Writing Certificate sometime this year. 
  • Managing My Time Better: Seriously, I need to find to do other stuff other than homework. 
  • Do More Challenges: I have been doing challenges for a while now and I really enjoy doing them! So I will continue doing more challenges this year.
  • Try To Clean Out My Junk: I have been collecting a lot of stuff for the past two years and it has been gathering up a bit too much. I think it's time to start cleaning it up.
  • Continue To Write In Journals: I am going to start a new journal soon and it's gonna be a daily thing, I hope. I saw this person doing a daily junk journal with a place for something creative. So I will be doing this. As well as, continue on with the journals I already have.
  • Most Important Thing Of All, Be Happy And Enjoy Life: Something that I struggle with all my life. I just need to be happy with what I do and move on. I may be sad but that's okay. But I must enjoy life as well.


So now that's all my resolutions. I might add some later on in the year because I want to be able to do what I can do.


I do hope this new year will be a little better than last year. But seeing that this pandemic is still happening, it's just gonna be a bit harder.


See you all next week.


Until Then, 


That's all.


With love,


BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.