Monday, August 9, 2021

Just One More Week.

 So... I am hoping this week is the final week for PT.

I will know this Friday... I know that I was hoping last week was the last week but it's not.

Oh, well.

I just have to do my best then.

Alright, I am about to take a nap... since I just have a lot of stuff to deal with for this week...

Plus, hoping to work full time for that job thing online... just need to contact those people again later on to see why I can't get my tax information to work at all... ugh... things really suck for that site right now.

Until then... see you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.