Monday, August 16, 2021

Done With One Thing.

I am officially... out of P.T!!! I don't have to go back at all...

And so... I am free for a bit... until next week xD

At some point, this week, I do have to get my blood work done for the doctor... it's about my thyroid and more...

It has been 2 years since I had the surgery and... well... I am still being monitored for cancer. So yea...

It also seems there's a bit of a change on the blog... so that's interesting, I guess xD

Anyway, I just glad that I have more time to do stuff now... so yay me...

Well, I shall end this for now...

See you all next Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.