Monday, April 12, 2021

Finally Back To Writing Letters, I Hope

 Let's just say.... This week has been another one of those times that I struggled with trying to write and more.

I took a break from Friday to Sunday from writing letters... I just needed it some reason xD

Anyway, I am going to continue my journey with writing letters today and so forth... as long as I don't go anywhere, I am okay with writing.

I just find it hard to write when I go somewhere that day... that's why the letters before were kind of weird.

I like the idea of writing letters at the same time as the other one... that way I can just write whenever I can.

I might be doing that to another penpal... so that's a fun thing to do.

Alright, shall get back to my life... I have been trying to find a planner that is undated... and well... Wal-Mart was a no go... because they were all sold out... I was really confused about it. So I have to wait until I add more money onto the card and get a planner online...

I might just shop every other month just so that I can complete my goal of having... everything. Just kidding... but at least I do use some of these things.

See you all next week!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.