Monday, April 26, 2021

Having a Trip of Side Effects For One Day Is Fun

 I am getting better at catching up with letters... Though, yesterday was a different story. I will explain that in a moment.

I have a bit more time this week to get some letters done so I hope to get at least two or three done in a day. Longer letters get their own day just because.

I finally ordered the books! I'm just waiting for those to come in this week and the next.

Of course, I bought more stuff to write with... Muaha.

Alright, now let's talk about why I couldn't write much at all yesterday.

I got my second covid-19 vaccine on Saturday... Oh, boy.... While my mom and dad did not get the side effects... I did.

It wasn't worse than most people had... but I got the chills first before going to bed that night of Saturday. Then yesterday, which was Sunday... I woke up feeling really bad. I had the headache, the light fever... and much more.

So... I chose to sleep it off... and it worked!

Because today, I am feeling much better. I kept hearing that some people had the side effects longer than a day... but if you just rest and not do too much work... you'll be fine.

So yea... I really do suggest getting the shot... because the side effects is only temporary.

Alright, I am going to get ready to take a nap... I always take a nap... since that's normal in my life xD

This week, my goal is to write back to as many penpals as I can.

I counted the other day and well... I got more in the US than any other place. Which I'm okay with that.

Shall get back to my life...

See you all next Monday...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.