Monday, March 8, 2021

The Struggle of Ear Infection is Real

 All last week, I've been struggling with my ears with Tuesday being the worst.

When I went to the doctor on Wednesday, it was discovered that I had an ear infection but not the ear that was bothering me xD Go me.

I am going to be writing to my penpals for this week with first letters always going first since I got a load of replies to do... those will be soonish... so I hope they will be patient when I do write back.

Last week seemed like it was rough for me... so I hope that this week will be a bit better.

Alright, shall get back to my daily life now... I need to take my dogs out so I shall do that and hope for a better day today...

Also, nap time is close so yea... need to get stuff done soon.

See you all next week for more stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.