Monday, March 29, 2021

Rough Week...

 I had a lot of stuff that happened last week... and well... you just have no idea how tired I felt afterwards.

Thursday was the start of it all... I went to Richmond with my aunt and we just went around to different places... I mostly bought stuff to support my hobby xD

Alright, I am just saying that it... was a rough week... but that's okay.

It just happened that my blah started so yea... that just adds more to the whole entire problem.

I also got my first shot of the Covid 19 vaccine on Saturday. In a month, I will be getting my second and final shot.

I hope to tell you about it when that comes because the second shot will be giving you a lot of side effects... so yea.

Alright, I am going to take a nap soon and plan to buy some books in a moment or so.

I just love to write letters now and hope to find ideas of what to do next xD

Alright, see you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.