Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Something is Going on...

So my mom told me just today that she's been seeing the numbers 444 over and over. And knowing that in Japan that the number 4 is bad luck and having it in 444 makes it even more bad luck.

Anyways, just hope she feels better soon.

Also, my dad said he had three nightmares in a roll. The last one being a bit distrubing where he dreamed of himself not breathing... yikes...

I really wish to know if these things are predictions or not...

So many things are happening and it's freaking me out.

Makes me want to run away from it all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.