Saturday, August 23, 2014

Well... One More Night Home... Then Back To Grandma's...

Alright bad news first: My laptop stopped working. My brother is looking at it. But I don't think I can completely survive without it. D:

I'll try. But it'll only be limited to my phone only.

I want to try uploading videos through the week to let you guys know what's up... but I can't keep promising things, ok?

Also... I got tons of books to read... So that's a lot of catching up to do xD

I wish my dad would let me take my bench with me so that I can put it somewhere and read all the time. Woot!

Anyways... no good news yet... but tomorrow, I'll be back at my grandma's... and so I want to watch what anime I can... then be refreshed to go back.

Also... might be back for another weekend but I cannt say for sure.

And... must tell everybody to stop bossing me around. I'll do things at my own pace.

Maybe that's just how my mom raised me... but give up on trying to CHANGE me. At least now you guys know that I am not lazy anymore.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.