Saturday, October 26, 2013

299 of 365: A Week Before Daylight Savings

November 3rd is Daylight Savings. So guys don't forget to set your time for that if you follow Daylight Savings. If you don't then you don't have a thing to worry.

The only thing I hate about it? I have to readjust my sleeping habits for the next 5 to 6 months. And that's just so annoying... How can anybody stand having Daylight Savings?

There's just two states here in USA that doesn't follow it... Hawaii and Arizona. So... I would love to live in those states and not worry about having to deal with Daylight Savings.

So yes, this blog is me complaining about Daylight Savings time. xD

Sorry about that. But one day, I need to save all the money I can and just go away.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.