Saturday, October 12, 2013

285 of 365: Off to my Grandma's

Anyways, I'm not sure what to expect but I will be heading to my grandma's for the day. So, yes... this is early.

I will try to make a vlog at my grandma's home to post for tomorrow on YouTube... I will walk around and stuff. I won't be able to take Chloe (Sorry, Rai! My grandma is weird like that. ;_;) but Susie gets to go.

Chloe usually a good dog while I'm gone but she doesn't eat at all. Hopefully, my dad would take care of her and make sure she eats... ;_;

Also, soon the internet will be running through where my grandma... so hopefully soon I'll be on there.

Alright, time to go... that's all for now.

See you guys tomorrow evening.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.