Saturday, November 17, 2012

It has been a while!

And so I'm gonna do a random rant. Since my darling told me about the portal has been opened, we've been in another world each time we go to sleep. It could be years or months but time doesn't really go fast there. Anyways, I was told by my dear to be careful about posting this world on FB and so I got the idea... why not post it here?

Anyways, the portal is closing soon. And I think they will be busy. I can tell because of the faceless one. I have to be careful if I go to sleep. Anyways, I will be fine.

That is all!

And I know when the portal will close. I'm different because my psychic self. Anyways, enough of my random rant. Dunno... this might inspire me to write some more stories. Dreams always do.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.