Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another world, another dream

Alright, I'm in that world again. I am with Rue. Rue protects my dear from his emotions, etc. While Ysabel protects me. But why am I with Rue? I was sent to see Rue about a mission. He and Ysabel both know that the portal must be closed soon. I'm sure my darling Rai-Chan knows this also.

So far I've been lucky though. No fighting or whatsoever. But my darling Rai is right about Rue. This place makes him awesome. So far I do not know the source of why the portal is opened but I do know that I was called there to make sure everything goes well. I've been kidnapped and chased by the faceless ones. But I still feel like something more is going on.

Anyways, Rue told me that he must go on a mission. I'm sure my love knows what this mission is. But I'm at a safe house taken in by other gybbs. It seems pass by slowly there but I didn't had much of a choice but to leave early. :3 Sorry, Rue. Hope you are safe wherever you go there.

Also, the journey to some of the places seems to take weeks to months to get there. I know the place I am at now (Rai-Chan called it the Land of the Fallen) took me months to get there. Also, I'm armed with a dagger and sword both. o_o I was told to be careful the next time I go back.

That is all.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.