Monday, October 2, 2023

Truths Can Hurt

 Stress isn't as wonderful as you would think. Between getting caught up with drama and being in the middle of one is not fun.

September hasn't been the best month for me. I made a mistake and rekindled. I lost a friend. And I found out some people can be such assholes.

Sometimes the truth hurts. And you needed see that truth in your eyes to know that you hurt so much.

I need a break.

So I am going to do all I can to stream on twitch for this month only. Then in November, I am taking a long break. Only because I have to get oral surgery on the 9th of November.

And as for discord... I think I need to be left alone for awhile. I am just done with everything that's happened on there. I really don't need anymore drama to bother me.

I haven't been getting proper sleep because of it. And I just wish people understand why I wished to stay neutral on many things.

Ah, well. That's just life for me.

I will still be able to answer any questions through dms on discord. But I'll be streaming through the month. I'll be posting on insta and twitter. But I will be more quiet in my own server. I just want to be left alone for a while.

Here's to a better October and more book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.