Monday, October 16, 2023

The Beast Is Me Too: A Review of I Feed Her To The Beast and The Beast Is Me by Jamison Shea

  Title: I Feed Her To The Beast and The Beast Is Me
Author: Jamison Shea

Rating: 5 Stars!!

Review:           When Larue wanted nothing but power, she thought of what's best when Josephine decided to take her to the Acheron. He offered her power in return of blood. An exchange that soon change the whole course of Larue's world.

Beautifully written and frightfully enjoyable. This is how I described such a wonderful book.

The main character Larue is set through a set of challenges and obstacles after she took an offering to The Acheron. Murders, injuries, commands and so much more!

I really enjoy the details within this book, especially when Larue offered her blood to the Acheron.

Imagine finding out there were other people who were just like you and you want nothing more but to have the power to do what you want.

This whole book reminded me of Black Swan in a way but much more fantasy and horror like. I enjoy a lot of moments.

The ending, which I won't reveal at all was the most shocking of all.

Truly something to recommend to those who enjoy horror. Besides, she did fed the beast and the beast was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.