Wednesday, June 28, 2023

An Ending That Is Sad And Beautiful: My Review of Another Dimension of Us

Another Dimension of Us by Mike Albo   Title: Another Dimension of Us
Author: Mike Albo

Rating: 5 stars!!

Review: Thank you Goodreads for the book to review.

I'm literally in tears because of how the book ended.

I took my time reading this because I was not emotionally ready for a romance like this book.

When Rene was struck by lightning, things changed. Tommy wanted nothing but to find Rene in astral planes. There he met Pris who was doing the same but for her friend.

This book is perfect choice for those who want something in the LGBTQ genre as well as fantasy and more.

The book is beautiful written. The chapters are easily to understand. The characters grew a lot in the book.

I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.