Friday, June 2, 2023

Am I ready to talk about it?

Yes.

Hello. I know it's been a while since I posted here on my blog. I am using it as both personal and professional and I felt like it's time to talk about things.

Let's begin with this: We all make mistakes whether we like it or not.

Now let's get on with the story about what's going on.

As you all know, I am 37 years old. I had taken a break from blogging, writing and more. Which was merely stupid of me to do so in the beginning as I had a goal to work on a few things.

What happened you were wondering? I was dating somebody who was 15 years younger than me and we both rushed into said relationship.

He lied. He kept things from me. And in fact, I knew. He started to realized that maybe I wasn't his type. And I knew. I just couldn't tell him.

We are both at fault so there's no blaming here. I forgive him. And that let me realized that I needed to do this in order to heal myself.

I understand why he had to block me. Because we did kind of shared a bit too much to each other. That part, I will keep to myself because I felt like he should be the one to explain that part out.

And although it's only yesterday since the break up, I should be fine. I am not like I used to be. I can heal faster because I experienced two major surgeries in my life. One was a quick recover while the other I learn to accept death.

Why did I learn to accept death? Because life is so short now that I am closer to 40 years old.

I learn that life can be crazy. I learn that love can hurt. I learn that I just need to accept things better.

Just know, I did love and care for this person. But I understand why we broke up. After all, we both agree it was for the best.

I hope we both learn from our mistakes.

But... I am still attracted to people younger than me. Sorry.

Well, I will move on now. I am no longer hurting as bad I was before. I forgave him. I have to move on. Because I have a life of books and games and movies and more to catch up with.

So... yes, I am ready to talk about it.

See you all another time... and hopefully, this time, I can be better.

And fix the problems that led to this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.