Monday, June 27, 2022

Planning Out More Stuff

I think I will enjoy the new challenges that's coming this weekend. Muahaha.

Anyway, I have been doing okay. Still dealing with the pain with my right hip every once a while.

I have been trying to schedule my nights so that I can get stuff done in before TV shows at night, haha.

I should say that on the other blog but I felt like it can be a personal thing too since I will be doing my writing challenge in July. It's going to be fun since I need to figure out how to write out the story.

I am writing two stories at the same time but they are based on the same idea.

I did learn something awesome... joltwagon. I can't find anywhere what these are or what they look like but they are wagons being pulled by mules and they can travel up to 12 miles which would take 4 hours.

I want to put something similar in my origin story so I may do so in it.

Alright, I will go now.

See you all next week.

Until then,

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.