Monday, January 17, 2022

Two New Blogs Coming Soon

I guess I am glad that Monday is finally here.

At the same time, I am not really happy that I have to wait for some stuff to happen.

Oh, well.

I just made two more new blogs today. One of them is all for the challenges that I do. It won't start until February, and it will be daily and weekly. I won't be posting much on it, so you can expect it to be more of a hobby-type of a blog. The other blog is all about creative stuff... I will be posting photos, drawings, paintings, writing, and more there. Again, this will be posted when I do such activity by the month.

But what would make this blog and the other blog? They are still weekly only. The other blogs will only be short and sweet, so yea.

I might change the title of the challenge one, but I think it's alright for now.

I will get to nap time soon.

Oh, I am waiting for something that might be good... but we shall see.

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.