Monday, November 30, 2020

Mondays Are Now My Update Blog Days

 After a few agreeing... I've decided to only do a weekly blog post for this one and the other one.

And the days are changing too... Every Sunday, I'm still going to update on what I'm watching, listening to, reading, playing a game of... or anything really that's involve with pop culture and entertainment.

Mondays are going to be all about my personal life... my goals of the week, my past week... and more.

So.. let's get started with this post...

As of you all know... last week was a holiday week... well mostly on Thursday, November 26th. I went to my aunt's home and ate Thanksgiving dinner there...

And well... that's about it. I mostly feel alright... just my aches and pains... which has gotten to be normal.

I am going to start writing down little notes everyday to let myself figure out what would be best to talk about for next week's post...

Also, still going to do the random topic/post but on this blog...

Which I will pick random at some point of the week so that I can start planning for it.

See you all next week!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.