Friday, October 28, 2016

Night 10 of Halloween Creatures: Faeries/Fairies!

Faeries are always suppose to be this creature that's beautiful but you can say they are your worst nightmare as well.

Tonight, we are going to talk about two types of faerie courts... Unseelie and Seelie... The cold and the warm. The summer. The Winter. Whichever you decide for them to called, it's entirely up to you.

Unseelie Faeries are more dark and are known to have a portal in graveyards. They tend to cause you to do acts of trouble if you are ever out in the night. They associate with winter because of their icy attitudes. They are pale and hideous. They can even make you stay in faerie land just by simple temptation.

This is what unseelie faeries look like:

And like this:






Seelie Faeries are suppose to be the lighter side of faerie realm. But they are no better than any other faerie. They commit to mischief and much more. They associate with summer and more warm. The portal to Seelie courts are located in meadows and flower fields.

Not much can be said about these faeries but they do not like unseelie. They almost are always in war with them.

This is what Seelie faeries look like:



Please understand, Seelie are not really well known while Unseelie are almost well known.

Faeries are a delight to get to know but only if you are on their good side. Don't strike a deal with them because they could take your soul at any given moment.

Do not be tempted if a faerie lead you into a graveyard or a cave or even a meadow with lots of flowers. Because, you might end up in the faerie realm with no way to return. Time in these places are slower to almost non existent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube Is My Way Of Life.

I guess I am watching YouTube once again. I have to say that now.


Anyway, I just want to mention that the pictures all come from google images. So keep that in mind.

I just got done watching Hawaii Five-O. It's a good show so I do recommend it to you guys.

I am not sure what I am doing tomorrow besides going to the store early in the morning. I will save a draft for another poll so be ready for that.

I will share the poll one more time on my twitter before I sleep. I know my first post will be late tomorrow. But that's just in case I go anywhere.

Right now, I will continue YouTube and hope that things will be alright for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.