Monday, September 6, 2021

Just Gonna Be A Tiring Week

 So I decided to wait a bit before I can officially start college online... Just a lot of stuff was happening at once and it sort of stressed me out... hopefully, this will change by September 27th.

Thursday, I went to my family doctor and everything is fine there!

Friday, we went to Wal-Mart to get all our personal stuff... and more.

Saturday, we sort of went back to wal-mart again xD Don't ask why since it's something we always forget.

Sunday, I went to see my aunt like always.

I am going to keep in mind... to get stuff done early from now on... so I'm ready for college later on.

Alright, I am going to get off for now... since I might be really tired tomorrow and be in need of a nap by the time I get home... so yea...

So... wish me luck for this week and so forth.

See you all next Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.