Sunday, December 1, 2019

Well, Now I Lnow What's Wrong But... Eh... I'm Alright.

I am glad that I know what is going on with my breathing... but that doesn't mean I would have to be better anytime soon. I may not be better until after June. Only then... I will know if I have any problem with my lungs.

The problem is... where I had surgery... they had this tube down my throat and it may have cause some problems with my breathing... it may take time to heal... especially since I gotten sick twice after I got out of surgery... mostly my dad's fault because he refused to ask for a second opinion when he was sick.

I do need to do more exercising inside since winter is finally here for good.

Oh, yea... I didn't go to the doctor but will be going in January since I knew that was the problem with my breathing and such.

I may need to set up a date to get an annual next year... so I can have the doctor do a lot of checking up on me.

Anyway, I am alright... my left knee is in pain... but it's only because it's getting harder now to walk my dogs out. Boo... I'm scared of falling, okay? I can't risk any type of falls since I had one last September and that made me... felt weird. Long story which I don't really want to talk about.

This week... I am gonna relax but do more exercising and such... Also, my challenge on my other blog is done... that means... more breaks from blogs now.

It doesn't mean I will be taking a break every single day...

I just got done scheduling my blog for the whole week and well... it's no blog then 5 blogs in one day... every single day xDDDDD How random is that?!

Alright, I will go and make an announcement on my other blog now... because it's not the end of challenges just more blogs will be coming every day or every other day now.

See you all over there if you wish. But for now... see you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.