Sunday, December 22, 2019

Here's Why I Decided To Take A Break From Blog

I was tired. I mean... literally tired.

When you are tired... like me... your emotions get screwed up and stuff... you don't feel like doing anything at all.

I just needed a mental break from blogging and figure out what to do next.

Next weekend, I will be posting my resolutions...

I've decided that 2020 should be something else...

This year had been a bad year for me and my family...

We couldn't even get presents for everybody... and that sucks a lot.

2020 is all about paying bills off and saving money...

And yes... that's one of my resolutions revealed... Ta da...

Alright, I am taking another short break until after Christmas... so see you around Thursday maybe... but if I am not up to anything... I will let you all know on my Twitter.

See you all when I am able to write again.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.