Sunday, December 15, 2019

Best Week Ever

I've been thinking about what to write for my weekly personal update and nothing comes to mind.

This week has been the best week ever... learning that Kingdom Hearts Remind DLC will coming out next month... watching the Game Awards... those I will explain in more detail later.

As for my personal self... nothing going on... but I have been dealing with aches and pains of my right hip again...

This seems to only happen on cold damp days... which I do dread for the rest of winter because if this is true... it's just about to get worse... great.

Anyway, I think this is all I am going to say...

But I do have a busy week this coming week... I won't go into detail until next Sunday...

So... see you all again on this weekly personal update on Sunday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.