Sunday, December 10, 2023

My New Year's Resolutions is Here.

It feels strange to be back to my blog after what seems like almost a month, eh?

I have been through a lot of stuff and I think I wanna say that I am feeling better. Sure there are bad days and that's okay. We shouldn't be afraid to express our thoughts, our bad days, our emotions and more.

I am going to be doing more for this blog, at least, when I feel like it instead of leaving it alone.

I do have a discord that anybody is welcome to join.

A Faerie Journey Discord

Anyway, let's get on with me. Usually, I would sit down and write down my resolutions for the next year and well, this time I wanna just wing it and write it here. So... here we go.

1. Do better: I am going to do better with myself and to other people. I will still be the kind, caring and loving person but I will learn better not to take sides and let things hurt me. I am going to leave certain drama out of my life as much as possible.

2. Be healthy: I have been trying to stay healthy but I am not getting any younger and I want to be able to do my best with stuff that's towards my health.

3. Find love: I may have find the love of my life but the process will be slow as we need to be ready for what is to come next. I won't say who or what's going on because that's part of the journey.

4. Finding my freedom: I say this because I feel like I am trap right now and I need to fight for my freedom so I will find it somehow.

Now for more fun stuff.

5. Record and commission my voice more: I am showing the world now what my voice sounds like and how calming it can be. I am not a mother but I can pretend to be one for now. I just want to show how caring and calming I am just by recording and commissioning my voice to the world around me.

6. Stream more on Twitch: I want to continue this as much as possible. I might only do it twice a week with maybe a surprise stream every other Sunday. I really enjoy streaming the games that I do... and well, I wanna do more than just games.

7. More content: Yes, I will do more content for my YouTube channel so it's not just gonna be voice recordings on there.

8. Read more: Something that I keep breaking every year. I want to accomplish as least 52 books this year. So which me luck.

9. Don't get behind on my penpals: I am not going to get behind again. I am going to spend time through this month catching up with my penpal letters.

10. Catching up journals: I don't want to get behind but it looks like it's gonna take a bit longer to do this.

11. Continue my hobby journals: Which is not an impossible feat as I am going to add one more journal to the bunch.

12. Get back to blogging: This is mainly so that I can get back to writing more.

13. Get back into writing: Both poems and stories are important part of my life so I need to do this.

14. VRChat content via insta and twitter: It's hard to catch up on Twitter because I don't like it but I will try my best with this. I am doing pretty well and wish to learn more.

15. Who knows: I am putting this here because I am open to many opportunities for the new year. It can be traveling, podcasting and much more. I just want to expand to doing something more for myself. So yea.

Whatever happens, I hope that all will be well for me. I was told not to overwhelm myself but I want to be able to keep busy to prevent myself from being bored and believe me... I get bored easily.

One main goal for the new year is I really hope that my dad keeps his word on getting a house so that I can have a place to do my content better.

And so, we should hope for the best for all of us. No matter what journey these things takes us, I do hope for good things to come.

So... I might write a few more blogs before the new year, but until then... Happy holidays and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.