Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I want a sisters grimm: My Review of The Sisters Grimm by Menna van Praag

 Title: The Sisters Grimm
Author: Menna van Praag




Rating: 4 stars

Review:

Imagine as a child, you find out that you have sisters, only to forget once you're a teenager. As it gets closer to your 18th birthday, you have to choose what your destiny is. Or die.

This book tells a story of four girls who learned that they are sisters and share the same father.

Each sister has a different power. And this is a journey towards their fateful birthday.

My view of this book is that it's interesting. I only rate this 4 because it took me forever to get done with the book. That is my own fault.

I really enjoy the characters.

Though, the ending was really unexpected.

The structure of the chapters and characters is beautiful in my opinion.

This might not be for everybody, I still would recommend it. Just make sure you don't get lost with all the characters. Also, to note... there are parts that you might get confused... just know the main character is actually Goldie. That way, you'll know who is talking more.

I feel like this book will be underrated.

Oh, I bought this book because I won the second book. It'll be a while before I get to that one so be prepared for the review in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.