Saturday, March 4, 2023

February Monthly Favorites - Uh... There Was None... But News

 I know that this is a bit late to post, but things haven't been the best for me for the past few weeks.

As you can see, I had a life changing moment which I do not want to spend time talking about here.

So let's get on with the favorites for February... there was nothing to list.

I know it's lame to mention this here, but life did happen and I am just now recovering from it.

The only reason why I don't want to mention much here... is because I wanted to make sure all is right. In a month or two, I will mention this to you all. When I am more ready to tell the world.

I will be writing more reviews here soon... hopefully really soon.

I am going to be doing more VRChat related content here and on my YouTube channel starting in April. As I want to spend time in March trying to catch up with stuff.

However, although I am not finish with the book just yet... Sisters Grimm by Menna va Praag is actually supposed to go under February Favorites... so I think I will let that side and move it to March.

I also will be adding more reviews to not only books, but video games, movies, tv shows, youtubers, podcasts, products, worlds from VRChat and so much more.

As I want to try to monetize my blog as much as possible.

So... with that in mind.

Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.