Monday, August 8, 2022

Just A Sense of Dread But Will Be Alright

I am just gonna say that I do have a bit of dread for what's coming up.  I'm gonna be getting some blood work around Wednesday this week. The doctor's appointment for this is not until August 23rd. So you can sense my feeling of dread.

Anyway, I got a lot of stuff to do starting tomorrow... so I'm trying to relax through the day and more.

I am glad to have a good friend who can tell me that everything will be alright though.

Alright, I am about to go lay down... I was distracted by something xD

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.