Monday, August 1, 2022

Just Random Questions... might do these once a month

So I thought about a few things... and well... you see... I am going to a special blog here of an about me thing.

So here we go:

  1. What is my full name? Brandy D. Kirby
  2. When is my birthday? May 5th.
  3. What am I insecure about? This one is hard to say.
  4. What is my favorite food? Tacos xD
  5. What food do I hate? Tomato
  6. What is my biggest pet peeve? Oh, boy... I have a long list.
  7. What's my favorite TV show? Once Upon a Time, Heroes, and many more.
  8. What's something that always cheers me up when I'm sad? Books, but I may have been introduced to something else that will make me even happier.
  9. My relationship status: Single. I'll get into more detail about this.
  10. What is my biggest fear? Feeling like a failure.
  11. If I could travel anywhere, where would I go? Japan, Ireland, Scotland.
  12. What are my long-term goals? This is still a work in process.
  13. What are my main career goals? This is also a work in process.
  14. Three things I like about me. 1) My hidden talents. 2) My storytelling. 3) Avoiding people.
  15. What is my favorite song or artist? Imagine Dragons always.
  16. What are my talents? Writing, good sense of direction.
  17. What's my favorite smell? Cherry Blossoms.
  18. What are my parents' names? Linda and Timmy.
  19. What are my favorite pastimes? Reading, playing games and more.
  20. What is one of my best childhood memories? It's hard to pinpoint because I was raised up strict.
  21. Am I a dog or a cat person? Both! I love all animals.
  22. Do I have any allergies? Haha, just seasonal and dust. The normal ones.
  23. If I could bring a famous person back to life, who would it be? I have no idea... maybe the guy who wrote the discworld series.
  24. What is something that I would never admit to anyone else? I find this question a bit too personal.
  25. If I could be any animal, what would it be? Fox... something about them makes me compare to fairies.

    I will be doing these random about me things every month... so... yea. I hope you all enjoy this at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.