Friday, January 27, 2023

Writers/Authors Who Are Awesome

Pick out three, creative people who inspire you. If they collaborated to make a product, what would the product be? If those three people created something awesome with all their skills, what would it be? Create that and then share your process and inspiration.

This going to be author/writer edition of this idea.

The first person would be Holly Black. I would love to work with her to make a lore of the fae in Kentucky. I'm sure she would love to learn more about the Tommy Knockers. She already creates something awesome with her skill but I would love to see her expand the fae to more adult like.

The second person would be Jonathan Maberry. He has made amazing books such as Rot and Ruin. These books were the best thing about zombies for YA. I would like to work with him by making a different perspective for zombies. Or anything else. I want to add a magical effect to the world of zombies by adding elves and more. I would like to see him do more projects. I noticed he has another book out that I haven't read yet, but planning to do so one day.


The third person is Victoria Aveyard. She is the author of Realm Breaker series and Red Queen series. I would love to work with her at making more stories about swords but crystals. I think she is really good at what she does.

And so this is all three of who inspires me. I know there are more out there but that is for another time.

You are welcome to give me an idea for this random topic above. I did got this from having different blog ideas so you are welcome to use the topic for a creative person who inspires you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.