Monday, July 18, 2022

Not Sure What This Week Will Bring Yet

I wish my dad was a different person. It's just complicated in this reality.

Oh, well.

I am not entirely sure what I'll be doing for this week since the summer reading thing ends on Saturday, the 22nd. And yea.

I like a rainy Monday as it makes me want to sit in quiet times and relax... also sleep more.

I am going to keep this blog short as I am just really tired. Last week had been a bad week too so yea... to be expected, I guess.

Alright, see you all next week. Maybe my mood will be a bit better... who knows.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.