Monday, May 10, 2021

Pretty Much A Boring Time

 This past week had been pretty much boring.

I have been catching up on writing a lot of letters... so far... I'm at letters that I received at around April 7th... so yea... you can imagine how much I am behind.

Alright, I shall get to the past week events...

I think... I shall talk about Saturday since that's the only day that I did get to do anything... I went to Wal-mart and got a lot of stuff we needed for personal hygiene xD

And well... that's about all that happened.

We did took a little ride at some point to see what happened at the river... and well... it was bad. They are building back to where the damages was... to me... why?

Alright, shall get back to real time... and well... nap.

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.