Sunday, August 30, 2020

What A Strange Week...

 Well, I could've gotten this done earlier if things didn't come in the way.

So... I am alright with that.

This past week has been a weird one since I didn't write a blog on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday... Mondays and Saturdays are days off anyway... but yea...

Tuesday, I went to see my doctor for my missing thyroid xD My blood work so far is wonderful. He's waiting for the other one. So I don't know if that one is good yet or not. He should call me by Tuesday if they did get it... if not, I may have to call to make sure that they got it.

Anyway, I think this week, I am going to start writing everyday... it might be hard to do but... even if it's just a hour or less a day... I will try to write something,

Alright, I got lots of other stuff to do. Who knows what this week will bring but I will hope it will be all good news.

See you all whenever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.