Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wonder If It Will Storm Tonight...

The weather has been strange lately and I am not sure how the weather is gonna be later on tonight as I sleep.

I might end up sleeping early tonight since I really don't feel too good right now. That kind of sucks too because I wanted to try to stay up longer each night. Ah, well... Gotta try to heal, I guess.

Some news had came about my grandma today. They have decided it would be better to call Hospice in for her. Which is not good at all. I know they will help her and stuff but I just hope that I can hold out emotionally for my grandma.

Right now, I am still got my mind on healing and stuff. I have been keeping a lot of stuff really quiet on FB for a purpose. I really don't need people right now... Some odd reason. Just my bestie who has been helpful today. He listens really well xD

Anyway, if I sleep, I will sleep. I just hope that I don't stay up too long to be in a worst mood ever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.