I really hate it when people comments trying to advertise things on almost everything. I even mentioned it before you even commented not to type anything to advertise anything... so I do have the right to delete it.
I dare you to try it again because I will keep deleting it. It's pointless to try and advertise anything. I have a contact page for those things.
Since you went ahead and did it anyway... yea... deleting it.
Don't do this again.
Just because I say that I am tired... doesn't mean you have to advertise that.... I have no thyroid and I take medication for that so my fatigue is real.
So there you go.
See ya tomorrow.
B
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
There You Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.