Sunday, October 4, 2026

Insane

I sometimes feel like the world is against me, but understanding why people are so in senile is insane. And yea... I am tired of it all. 

People like my aunt needs to stop using the idea of computers being the caused of me not having my SSI. I am tired of this... and it seems like it is every single time that I get that noticed that I have been denial. I am really tired of my aunt.

I am going to get back to my life and hope that all will get better.

See ya tomorrow.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.