Sunday, August 30, 2026

Please Don't Come True

I'm worried that we may never be together... or rather move in together... and then my heart will slowly fade into nothing...

She will break her promise... and I will stop caring for everybody and just go my merry old ways...

My isolation after a heartbreak is beyond anything that I can control... and I rather not be bothered by anybody... maybe ever again.

Yea...

I just hope this never comes true.

And the fact that I am writing it down, worries me as well... so please don't come true, okay?

See ya tomorrow.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.