I almost didn't made it today. My hip got to hurting as I walked more and more. I need to get used to this more and more.
Hopefully one of these days, I will get used to this pain to the point that I don't have to deal with the pain.
Anyway, I gotta say... I finally broke down and bought a mattress topper for my bed... since the old one was so worn out that it was causing my bed to dip in the middle.
I do need to invest in getting a new bed... so yea.
Don't keep your hopes up high because life isn't what it seems.
Anyway, I shall get back to my journals since I am really behind on them.
See ya tomorrow.
B
Saturday, August 8, 2026
Pain today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.