I am really done with my mom right now. Always trying to interupt me every few seconds when I am trying to work on my journals. This is the exact reason why I would love to have my desk in my own room... so I can lock the door and stay there until I get things done.
She doesn't need me that much. She only needs me for computer issues, medication, doctor visits and handling her cards.
No, she wants me to stop and look for food... why food? Because she doesn't want to cook and rather spend money that we need for emergencies... not knowing how expensive things are to eat out anymore.
This has to stop.
See ya tomorrow.
B
Monday, September 28, 2026
Annoyed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.