Thursday, December 21, 2017

Silver Bells

Another song that I know is not a title yet! Just 4 more days to go! I hope you get to enjoy this song for it's another rare song that is played on the radio. Have a listen:


Interesting, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I went with my mom to her eye doctor and they decided that it would be better if she has a special kind of laser to be done on her eyes.

Hope she will be alright though.

Tomorrow, Bright is finally coming on Netflix!!!! Yes, I will be watching this... and if it's good, I'm gonna beg my bestie to find it too so he could watch it.

Anyway, I will go now... enjoy the holiday weekend folks!

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.