Sunday, December 3, 2017

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

No lyrics required for this lovely musical for the ballet set of The Nutcracker. The song itself is not something you will hear on the radio these days but it's consider a Christmas classic.

Here's the video.


Now just imagine her dancing with a lot of fairies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure why but my mom decided to go to Walmart today. We done all out shopping and we are all tired.

I will update again later since I am tired.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.