Wednesday, July 29, 2020

My Hallway Isn't Worth To Estimate The Length

You know... I don't even know how big is my hallway... but it's short.

There's only two bedrooms and a bathroom that way... and well... the dryer just gets in the way of everything.

I think it's not worth to estimate of how short it is.

Especially how small it is...

I hate it because of how it looks...
This is how my hallway looks

And well... one of these days, if we ever move... I do hope that we have a hallway that does not have items such as this... so it could be room to walk to and from the bedrooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.