Sunday, June 7, 2020

Voices Needed To Be Heard

First things first... let me say that this is the most earliest that I ever wrote a blog in real time...

Now... let's talk about a few things...

I decided to not post any blogs this past week because I felt like there were voices that needed to be heard more than ever.

I think it does matter... police officers had been getting away with everything far too long.

And yea... life is just kind of strange right now. Especially for everybody else.

I totally agree with a lot of things out there... and there's some I don't.

We all do.

Anyway, I am about to do some stuff today... because I want to get started with other things some point this month or the next... will let you all know as it gets closer to that time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.