Friday, May 10, 2019

Why Some Remakes Are Worth It

I can't help but keep watching Final Fantasy 7 Remake teaser... it looks so beautiful.

Not many likes the change but I do... it's something that I think some Final Fantasy games need.

And there's another Final Fantasy game coming but it may not be around for years... so just have to keep an eye out for anymore news for now.

Anyway, I am going to be taking my nap soon...

I didn't sleep good last night because of heart burn hell... seriously... hope that doesn't happen again.

I know I will be watching a show tonight so keeping an eye out on that.

See you all later.

That's all.

with love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.