Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rain!!!!! Oh... wait... I'm Sleepy Too...

Alright, it's raining again. So I might sleep later.

I don't really feel good because I sort of hurt my lower back yesterday... now feeling the pain more.

So, I have to be careful not to walk or stay on my legs a long time. And try not to lift anything.

I'll be alright in a week, depending on the area...

I had gotten hurt there before years ago, by falling off the edge of the bathtub and straight (lower back first) into the toilet... I stayed bruised for weeks at a time. Lucky I didn't break anything but still...

I shouldn't never twisted like that but it's too late now. It hurts and it would've come back eventually anyways.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.